EXCITING NEWS! Starting Thursday, Feb. 11th, we will be hosting a 4-week gymnastics program with coach Jeremy Bohlke.
1) How much does it cost? It is $15 per session for members ($25 for non-members) and you can sign up for one session or all of them (based on which skills you need help with).
2) If I can already do one of the movements, do I have to come to that session? No. If you feel like you are proficient at one of the movements and don’t need any extra work, then you do not have to pay for that session.
3) What if I can’t do the movement at all? This program is designed for all skill levels. There are drills for everyone, even for those who can’t quite do the movement yet.
4) Are there limited spots available? Yes. We are limiting each session to 15 spots.
5) When do the sessions take place? They will be on Thursday nights at 7:30pm and an optional session during the Saturday morning Open Gym time (10:30am) for an EMOM workout and additional feedback.
6) Do I need to bring anything with me? Bring any equipment you feel is necessary (grips, jump rope, etc).
7) How do I sign up? There will be a sign up sheet at the front desk for each session starting Monday (2/1). You will need to include your name, email address, and your ‘level’ (which will be defined at the top of the sheet).
8) What all do I get with this program? Each session includes the Thursday night class, small-group instruction, a Saturday morning workout, and a ‘progressions’ sheet that gives a step-by-step guide on ways to progress from the level you are currently at to the next level.
Dates: Feb. 11th – March 4th
Week 1: toes-to-bar
Week 2: pull-ups
Week 3: hspu
Week 4: double-unders and muscle-ups
Questions? Email email@example.com