- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer
- CrossFit Scaling
- CrossFit Masters Trainer
- CrossFit Dumbbells Course
- CrossFit Anatomy Certificate
- CrossFit Programming Certificate
- CrossFit Spot the Flaw Certificate
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certificate
- Basic Life Support
- American Heart Association – BLS (CPR & AED)
- Licensed Pharmacist – Kansas and Pennsylvania
Liz started CrossFit in 2016 when her children begged her to do the 2016 CrossFit Open. Liz. quickly fell in love with CrossFit. In 2018, Liz obtained her CrossFit Level 1 Trainer certificate and also became a member of Overland Park CrossFit. Liz has been involved in some type of fitness since high school when she taught martial arts and received her black belt.
Liz is a retired Pharmaceutical Executive, Nonprofit Executive Director and Consultant. Currently, she serves on the Board of The Pharmacy of Grace, is a licensed Pharmacist and loves to talk about health and nutrition.
She enjoys spending time with her husband, children and grandchildren, cooking, gluten free baking, golfing, hiking, traveling, reading and walking the family dog, Duffy.